M&M Monster Dip

M and M Monster Dip

When we were little, my Mom would buy us a candy bar every Friday night. One of my most favorite things was being with my sisters watching TGIF on our bean bags eating our special treat. My favorite candy bar to pick was M&M's. I still could eat them everyday! When I saw this recipe from Ashton from Something Swanky I was so excited to make it.  It was DELICIOUS! It turned out so good that I had to call the college sisters' Steph and Lauren to take the rest away to their college roommates.

M&M Monster Dip

Ingredients:

8 oz cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup Butter, room temperature

1/2 cup Peanut Butter (at least)

1 to 2 cups of Powdered Sugar (even more if you really want it thick)

3  Tablespoons of Brown Sugar

3 Tablespoons of flour

1 teaspoon of vanilla

1 cup of oats (more or less depending on desired texture)

2 cups of Plain M&Ms

1 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips

Whisk the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.

Whisk in the powdered sugar, starting with 1 cup (or 2 cups if you already know you want a thicker dip– I used only one cup because I like it gooey and not so thick).

Whisk in the brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.

If you want a stronger peanut butter taste,  add in more by 1/4 cups.

Using a wooden spoon, mix in the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Add more oats if desired to make it thicker.

I served mine with vanilla wafers.  Something Swanky used graham crackers and pretzels.

Recipe from Something Swanky

Looking for other delicious treats? Check some of these out!

Decadent Brownie Pudding Dessert

50 Skinny Dessert Recipes

Frozen Samoan Cookie Dessert

krissignature-001_2_2[1][1][1]

Summary
Recipe Name
M&M Monster Dip
Published On
Preparation Time
Total Time
Review
5 Based on 1 Review(s)
  1. aimee @ like mother like daughter says:

Mmm this dip looks delicious! By the way your website has been weird lately, when I’m on my desktop it says I requested to go on your mobile site, when I’m on my tablet it says I requested to go to your desktop site and makes me confirm. Then when I hit mobile on my tablet it says it doesn’t exist…

2. Rachel says:

I remember watching TGIF with a special treat too! Ours was usually cheese popcorn and Faygo soda! I will definitely be trying this recipe at my sisters bridal shower in a few weeks. Thank you!

3. Lazygirlgoesrunning says:

This sounds so good! I’m going to have to plan an extra run just to work off the calories! lol ;)

4. Sarah says:

I am dying for a Monster Cookie or MC Dip for once in my life. Everyone tells me it won’t taste the same with almond butter. Do you think this dip will still be good with almond butter?
    Thank you!

• Cyd says:

We have only followed the recipe as directed. But it sounds delicious! Let us know how it works out. We would love to hear! -The Six Sisters

5. Cameron says:

I plan on making this while our oldest is away at camp since she doesn’t like peanut butter or oats! The rest of the family loves everything in this!

6. Dawn says:

This looks absolutely delicious. Would love to try this but my daughter is allergic to peanut butter. Can we omit it or substitute something else?

• Cyd says:

We have only made this as the recipe directs, but you could omit it all together. It will have a different taste without the peanut butter.

7. Dess says:

I’m gluten free. I know that I can get GF oats, but would it be possible to do it without the flour? If not would I need to sub in almond or coconut flour?

• Cyd says:

You should be fine where the recipe calls for such a small amount of flour. We have never made it leaving the flour out. Let us know how it turns out! Best of luck to you.