No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars

If you Love Fudge and Reese's you are going to LOVE these!!! It is the perfect mixture of the two!  These bars are one of the easiest things to make and they turn out delicious!

No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars

Ingredients

22 individual Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (regular size), unwrapped -16 for the bottom and 6      crumbled on the top

3 cups chocolate chips

1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk

Directions

Line a 9x9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should use 16 on the bottom)

Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese's, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it’s room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.

Adapted from Crazy for Crust

Looking for other delicious Reese's Recipes? Check these out!
If you like our recipes then you will LOVE our Cookbook!

Cookbook Image

Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it's priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.

Summary
Recipe Name
No Bake Reese's Fudge Bars
Published On
Preparation Time
Cook Time
Total Time
Review
1.5 Based on 196 Review(s)
  1. Paige Flamm says:

I made these today to bring to a dinner at a friends house and they were a huge hit! I used semi sweet chips since it wasn’t mentioned but I did see the comment where you mentioned milk chocolate! They were delicious and the recipe was so easy! I seriously try your recipes all the time and am NEVER disappointed!

2. Penny Manning says:

Instead of six sisters, you should call yourselves the sick sisters. This will totally ruin my diet but I am definitely going to make it. YUMMY!

3. Ahren Christopherson says:

Goofy question…how do YOU crumble the reese’s peanut butter cups? Freeze them and chop them up later or what? :) I hope to make this very soon! Thanks!

4. Laurie Krotz says:

I made these with dark chocolate chips and they were awesome!! I might try the opposite next time…dark chocolate Reese’s with milk chocolate chips!!

5. Laurie Krotz says:

I made these with dark chocolate chips and they were awesome!! Next time I think I will try the opposite..dark chocolate Reese’s with milk chocolate chips!!

6. Grandmaj says:

why do you leave the paper on the reeses cups…i would think u need to take them off b4 baking. Please let me know as I want to make these tomorrow….girls at work are begging me to bring these in

• Cyd says:

We didn’t leave the paper on. For sure take the paper off before preparing. These are no bake. So easy and you will love them! Hope the girls at work enjoy them!! -The Six Sisters

7. Veronica M says:

Just made these last night and they were a HUGE hit. They are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Thanks for sharing!

8. Jenny D (Mother of four) says:

My kids ADORE these. I saw the recipe this morning and scraped together the items from my pantry and they rocked. I didn’t have an 8 x 8 so I used a 9 x 9 silicone pan, and since it was bigger, I needed more chocolate for the fudgey part. I didn’t have condensed milk so I used 1/2 a cup of 2% and 2T of sugar. I also only had one bag of chocolate chips so I used three 2 oz squares of baker’s chocolate and added an extra T of sugar. There still wasn’t enough delicious-ness to cover the cups, so I melted a cup of peanut butter in the microwave and marbled it into the melted chocolate around the cups. It turned out SOOOOOO amazing. And it only took a few minutes!

I was also thinking this could be done with kit-kats, M&M’s, malted milk balls… pretty much anything (or even a mix of a few… M&M’s and pretzels, perhaps???).

Thanks so much for the great idea!

9. Cheryl M says:

Cannot wait to try these. Having our grown children and an 8 month old grandson to our cabin in the California Sequoia mountians this weekend and this will be dessert Saturday evening. That is if it lasts until after dinner. Thanks Six Sisters for all the great recipes. You 6 remind me of my own 3 sisters in that you all clearly love each other. Thanks again!!!!

10. Jen says:

11. Jen says:

Omw!! I needed something fast and impressive for a last minute picnic and these were a HIT!! Came together in five minutes. Kids got the cups ready and I melted the other ingredients, threw it in the fridge and it was DONE! My kids raved about it. So many possibilities and variations. Thanks !!

12. Alicia Kissel says:

I know why you say 22 PB cups…. Because you buy them in packages of 8, which means you need three packs, and there are two left over for you to enjoy while you’re waiting for the fudge to set! Ha ha ha. Love the recipe!!!

13. Heather says:

Wow! I decided to make these to include with a meal I was making for a friend who loves chocolate and reeses cups. I quickly decided I must make a batch to keep at home too. I got a text 30 minutes after I dropped the food off about how delicious the fudge was. Then I came home and tried it myself. It is amazing! What an easy but very delicious dessert! I used semi sweet chocolate chips. Also didn’t have a 9×9 pan so I used my 8×8. It worked well. Had to cut a few reeses in half and fill in a few holes and I used a few extra reeses cups for the topping. I will definitely make this again and again.

14. jk says:

made these over the weekend, OMG – absolutely delicious! Added chopped pecans over the reese cups and also in the melted chocolate spread. Did put them in the freezer for a couple of hours so they cut much easier. Warning – cut in small size as these are so delicious & rich. Also chopped up the 2nd night and crumbled over ice cream….Thank you for a great recipe I’ll be using for family gatherings.

15. Alli Miller @ Cupcake Diaries says:

I’m crying a river of happy tears over here! Not sure if I can ever do enough to thank you for bringing this recipe into my life!! :)

16. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design says:

These look AMAZING!!! Just sent my husband to Sam’s Club to buy a giant box of reeses cups- I’m making this tomorrow night! Thanks for the recipe!

17. Brooke @ Inside-Out Design says:

Update: made them; love them! My kids and husband are dying over these too. Great recipe!

18. Kristin says:

How long will these keep for? I am planning on bringing them to a BBQ on saturday but don’t have time to make them tomorrow or sat. Was going to make them tonight. Will they stay fresh until sat?

19. linda says:

How many bars did you cut per batch? I usually cut fudge into small pieces, but your picture makes them look more the size of brownies.

20. Carrie says:

I have made these twice now with the same results – everyone LOVED them!! I’m making a triple batch this weekend for a potluck.

21. Julie C says:

I just made these for my nephew and his fiance. My nephew returned from a semester in Spain not that long ago and apparently they don’t have Reese’s in Spain and he has missed them! He will flip when he gets these (and so will his fiance). He is 6′ 8″ so I’d like to see the flip :) Thanks for the recipe. I did sample them, like any good baker does, and they are delicious!

22. Rosanne Smith says:

I made these for my husband today. He loves chocolate and peanut butter so I know he’ll love these! Of course I had to have the first bite just to test them :)

23. Nancy Edwards says:

I made these today and they were wonderful! I’m wondering why there isn’t vanilla extract included in the recipe. Is that because of the conflict with the peanut butter flavor? Thanks so much for this incredible recipe.

24. Lisa says:

I am wanting to make these as gifts for Christmas. After they have set do they need to be kept in the fridge or will they be ok if left in a container for a couple of days? I was worried they would get to soft once taken out of the fridge.

25. Elizabeth says:

I am going to make these tomorrow and a different batch with peanut butter snickers! Do you think I could even do a batch with peppermint patties?

26. Cynthia says:

Has anyone tried making these with the minature Reese’s Peanut Butter cups? Not the mini’s but the 2-bite ones. I have a pantry full of them but no regular size and I really don’t feel like running to the store. I would suspect it would work out fine if I have enough, but I was wondering if anyone has tried?

• Cyd says:

16 of the peanut butter cups line the pan. The other 6 are crumbled on top. There is a picture of it if you scroll down on the recipe post.