Over a year ago, we posted our Orange Jello Fluff Salad and while it is still one of our most popular posts, we received some very emails from people who were concerned that we used the word “salad” in the title. They feared that we were deceiving people into thinking that this was a healthy dish because of the word “salad” in the title.
Sorry about that- we had no intentions of tricking anyone!
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 (8 oz) containers Cool-Whip non-dairy frozen whipped topping
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 2 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- ¾ (11.5 oz) package fudge-striped cookies (I used Keebler brand)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry pudding mixes and buttermilk. Fold in the Cool-Whip.
- Stir in the pineapple and mandarin oranges until incorporated.
- Break cookies into bite-size pieces and gently fold into salad mixture. Serve immediately.
Also, I have used milk in place of the buttermilk and it still works fine! :)
Items needed for recipe:
Looking for more salad recipes?