- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 onion, diced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Tzatziki sauce:
- 1 cup fat free, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts inside slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over chicken breasts.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve with pocketless pita bread, sliced tomatoes, sliced onions, sliced cucumbers, lettuce, and Tzatziki sauce.
- To make the Tzatziki sauce:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour. Stir before serving.
Here are a few of our favorite:
Chicken Noodle Casserole
25 Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Hula Chicken
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!