25 Easy Hairstyles With Braids

I love trying different hairstyles! Spring is always time for a new fresh look after a long winter. You can play them up or down for any occasion. I use braids for soccer, and for prom!

Click on the link below the picture to find the tutorial!

DIY Waterfall Braid Tutorial

One Side Braid

Braided Topsy Tail

Fishtail Updo

French Braid Bun

Rope Braid Chignon

One of our favorite beauty products is this Younique 3D Mascara!
It is amazing and really makes your eyes pop!
It was way cheaper than getting eyelash extensions and looks more natural!
You can find the 3D Mascara HERE
Like It? Share it!

If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with a friend

Family recipes, fun ideas, home projects & so much more!

Sign up for our free email newsletter and never miss another great recipe or tutorial.

1. Cheryl says

I love the fishtail updo and the half-up styles. I’m terrible with knowing how to style my hair other than straightening it or putting it in a ponytail so I appreciate the help with the tutorials!

2. Katherines Corner says

pretty styles. I love this tutorial post. I’ll forward it on to my daughter to use for our granddaughters. They have lonnnng hair. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop ♥

3. Jacqui Odell says

These look really cute. I really like the fishtail braid. I should try it on my daughter when her hair gets a little longer. Thanks for linking up to Party Time on Moms & Munchkins and we hope to see you next week

4. Krista Low says

I am working part time every day now and I actually have to do my hair… I can pull of the pony tail a few times a week but it’s just not going to cut it. Thanks for this great post. I love braids and it will be a good way to jazz things up a bit :) This will be featured @ Great Idea Thursday’s! Thanks ladies :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

5. Sam says

All of these hairstyles are just wonderful. It will really help me out with all the functions I have to attend and for casual wear! or to impress someone I know… ;) Thanks for the ideas and tutorials!

6. Emily Duncan says

Wow these braids are so pretty! I also have five sisters and I think its a great idea you guys stay in touch over this blog.Me and my sister Hannah were just looking at braids and came to this website and I was amazed by this page because it makes me think of me and my sisters.Right now we are younger and we still live together but if we were older I would want to do something like this to stay in touch. :D

7. Beckybeq says

THANK YOU! 13 year old daughter asked at the last minute for an updo for her last middle school concert. Even with my complete set of fumble fingers, I was able to do the Braid-y bunch. She tells me she got a lot of compliments on it. :o)

8. A J says

I saw a braid called “The Ladder”. I would like to learn to do this one for my wife; unfortunately I can’t find instructions for it, can you help me? She really likes the braid and I do all of her braids for her. Thanks!

9. Paige says

I am always being nagged on and on and on (etc) about what I should do with my hair! My friends and family are always trying new hairstyles on me, but now I found some VERY nice braids to do! Now I won’t be nagged! Yay!

10. trish says

just wanted to say, love your hair ideas! i felt connected once i stumbled onto your site first because i have twin girls that love, love, love hair styles and second because i am also one of six sisters! (no brothers) Thank you for your ideas! would love to hear from you so i can chat about your experiences growing up. we get together once a year for sisters weekend and have a blast. get a lot of looks when we all wear matching shirts! thanks again! Trish

• Cyd says

Hi Trish, I am the mother of the six sisters and answer their comments for them. How fun that you are also one of six sisters. And another random side note….Stephanie (sister #4) just announced that she is expecting twins. What a coincidence!! We are so glad to have you stop by our blog! I’m sure if my girls got together with you and your sisters, you could share some great stories!! :)