- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup bottled ranch, plus more for topping
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-10 flour tortillas
- You favorite toppings. I love guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, and salsa!
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix over chicken.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken in slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch and salsa; set aside.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread a thin layer of salsa/ranch mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Assemble enchiladas by spreading a few spoonfuls of the salsa/ranch mixture on each tortilla. Add shredded chicken and cheese on top and roll up.
- Place enchiladas seam-side down in the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Supplies needed for this recipe:
Looking for more enchilada recipes?
Love our slow cooker recipes?!
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!