This soup can also be made into a quick and easy freezer meal- read the directions in the recipe for the instructions on how to make it happen.
And if you are looking for more easy and delicious freezer meals, be sure to check out our newest ebook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chicken breast, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump all the ingredients into slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.