50 Delicious Ground Turkey Recipes

We don't eat a lot of red meat at our house - but the one thing we do eat is ground turkey. I first heard of ground turkey about 3 years ago on the TV show The Biggest Loser. My first thought was... that is disgusting. After I tried it I fell in love! (and ground turkey is a lot better for you too!) Hope you enjoy this round up of Ground Turkey Recipes!
Farfalle Casserole with Turkey and Mushrooms
Curried Ground Turkey with Potatoes (photo)
Terrific Turkey Chili Recipe
Quick and Easy Tender Turkey Meatballs
Healthier World's Best Lasagna Recipe
Asian Lettuce Cups
ground-turkey-fajitas-11
Picture of Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
Mom's Ground Turkey and Peppers (photo)
Diner Meatloaf Muffins
Turkey Taco Soup
Ground Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Ground Turkey Omelette
Img_1365
Spaghetti Squash Boats #glutenfree
ground turkey crunchwrap
Spicy Green Beans w/ Ground Turkey
Sweet and Spicy Beef Nachos | A Spicy Perspective #gameday #superbowl #nachos
Rigatoni Beef Bolognese Michael Symon
Basic Meatballs and Italian Meatball Stew
  1. Jennifer says:

Thank you for all these great ground turkey ideas! Whenever I sit down to do my meal plan, I only come here now! It makes meal planning FUN and saves so much time – so THANK YOU!!

• Makayla says:

Thankss for the ground turkey crunchwrap idea ! it just looks so good && made our mouth start watering when we seen it !! :)

2. Christene Houston says:

Thanks for including me in your feature! I just love your recipes and use them often. Thanks for the deliciousness. :)

3. Katie says:

Hi. I’ve tried to access your recipe for your Southwestern stuffed red peppers with ground turkey, but the link isn’t working. How can I get it? Thanks, and thanks for your site. Cooking is definately NOT my stongpoint, but one of my goals is to get over it and just do it!!! This is helping :) .

4. Jackie says:

Wow these are great!! I just recently starting eating ground turkey and didn’t realize all the possibilities!!! Wonderful site, Love it!! :)

5. Jacqueline Schmidt says:

I made the “Ground Turkey Shepherds Pie” and it was perfect! Only thing I changed was I didnt use olive oil b/c the bacon creates it’s own oil that is just fine. It was my first time ever making it and eating it and my husband grew up eating this and he loved it and both my kids ate it and liked it! I’ll def be trying more of these! :)

6. Leroy says:

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring
    on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Have a look at my webpage :: website

7. Linda says:

Thank you so much for the great recipes. I have been searching for many of these recipes. I can’t wait to try so many of them!

8. Celeste says:

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance
    is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web-site – easy exercise

9. Jennifer says:

OMG, what an awesome list. I get in a creative slump a lot and this is the perfect place to get my cooking groove back on. I have four young boys and they get tired of the same old same old. And with a ton of ground turkey in my freezer, this list is sooooo helpful. Thank you!

10. Den says:

I was looking for some healthy, interesting recipes for ground (blech) turkey. 0.o wow! The search is over! I can’t wait to try these (and I’m surprised to admit it). Ground turkey needs help to keep it moist and make it tasty, and I think these recipes will make the healthier meat choice pleasant. Thank you ladies!

Den

11. Serena @ Simple Holistic Girl says:

I was never much of a ground beef eater myself. I’ve been onto this ground turkey thing for years! Thank you for all of these recipes!

12. Kimberly says:

Thank you for this fantastic list. I love ground turkey and I struggle to think of ways to look it. Excited to try a recipe tonight!