50 Delicious Ground Turkey Recipes

We don’t eat a lot of red meat at our house – but the one thing we do eat is ground turkey. I first heard of ground turkey about 3 years ago on the TV show The Biggest Loser. My first thought was… that is disgusting. After I tried it I fell in love! (and ground turkey is a lot better for you too!) Hope you enjoy this round up of Ground Turkey Recipes!
Farfalle Casserole with Turkey and Mushrooms
Curried Ground Turkey with Potatoes (photo)
Terrific Turkey Chili Recipe
Quick and Easy Tender Turkey Meatballs
Healthier World's Best Lasagna Recipe
Asian Lettuce Cups
Picture of Turkey and Artichoke Stuffed Shells with Arrabbiata Sauce Recipe
Mom's Ground Turkey and Peppers (photo)
Diner Meatloaf Muffins
Turkey Taco Soup
Ground Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Ground Turkey Omelette
Spaghetti Squash Boats #glutenfree
ground turkey crunchwrap
Spicy Green Beans w/ Ground Turkey
Sweet and Spicy Beef Nachos | A Spicy Perspective #gameday #superbowl #nachos
Rigatoni Beef Bolognese Michael Symon
Basic Meatballs and Italian Meatball Stew
Like It? Share it!

If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with a friend

Family recipes, fun ideas, home projects & so much more!

Sign up for our free email newsletter and never miss another great recipe or tutorial.

1. Katie says

Hi. I’ve tried to access your recipe for your Southwestern stuffed red peppers with ground turkey, but the link isn’t working. How can I get it? Thanks, and thanks for your site. Cooking is definately NOT my stongpoint, but one of my goals is to get over it and just do it!!! This is helping :).

2. Jacqueline Schmidt says

I made the “Ground Turkey Shepherds Pie” and it was perfect! Only thing I changed was I didnt use olive oil b/c the bacon creates it’s own oil that is just fine. It was my first time ever making it and eating it and my husband grew up eating this and he loved it and both my kids ate it and liked it! I’ll def be trying more of these! :)

3. Leroy says

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring
    on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

Have a look at my webpage :: website

4. Celeste says

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance
    is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web-site – easy exercise

5. Jennifer says

OMG, what an awesome list. I get in a creative slump a lot and this is the perfect place to get my cooking groove back on. I have four young boys and they get tired of the same old same old. And with a ton of ground turkey in my freezer, this list is sooooo helpful. Thank you!

6. Den says

I was looking for some healthy, interesting recipes for ground (blech) turkey. 0.o wow! The search is over! I can’t wait to try these (and I’m surprised to admit it). Ground turkey needs help to keep it moist and make it tasty, and I think these recipes will make the healthier meat choice pleasant. Thank you ladies!