Cake Mix Recipe, Dessert, Dip, Low Fat Recipes, Recipes

Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe

Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip

I love cake batter.  I would rather eat the batter than the actual cake!  Now I can have my cake and eat it too!  This dip contains 105 calories for 1/4 cup!  Not bad for a tasty dessert!

Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe:

Ingredients:
1 (15.25 ounce) box funfetti cake mix
2 cups fat free, plain Greek yogurt
1 cup lite Cool Whip
Sprinkles, for garnish (optional)

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.  Keep refrigerated until serving.  Serve with graham crackers or Nilla wafers.

(Recipe adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny)

Looking for more delicious dip recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
Looking for more easy recipes?
Check out our 5 Ingredient Cookbook!
This is a collection of 31 of our easiest and quickest recipes, including 11 more slow cooker recipes.  You can’t miss with the simple desserts and treats!  All of them contain 5 ingredients or less and can be put together quickly!  You’ll love them like we do especially for only $2.47!  Get it here!

Comments

Just made some . . . rush out NOW and get the ingredients! I think I might eat it with a spoon! Thank you so much I will be the best mom in the whole wide world once my kids find out this is their afternoon snack after school!

This was awful! I made it for my daughter’s movie party. I had to spread it on every cracker because it was too thick even though i added more amounts of yogurt and cool whip. All i could taste in it was the baking soda. Only a couple of girls liked it. I thought it tasted gross. Cake batter is usually my fav. flavor. I was very disappointed!

I love cake batter and I really like that I can have it in a skinnier form. This dip looks so good. Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

Ew. I followed the recipe to a “T” and it was so thick I couldn’t stir it….let alone dip it. I added more cool whip, even some vanilla almond milk. All I could taste was the baking soda in the cake mix.

I read everyone’s comments who have made this and I made my own changes… Instead on one cup of Lite Cool Whip, I used a whole (small) container of fat free. The mixture was still thick. I added 1 cup of water SLOWLY into the mixture and kept stirring until totally smooth and the right consistency I wanted. I refrigerated for one hour and served. So fluffy, smooth and tasty!! Well definitely make again!

It probably depends on what brand of cake mix you buy. Some of the funfetti mixes are intended for making cupcakes so it could be that there is less of the mix in the box than in another brand that makes a layer cake.

7. tay day says

I made this today for my little girls 2nd bday! We loved it!!!! I had to add more yogurt but it was amazing!!!! Thank you.

8. Sarah says

I just made this today. I would recommend using the entire carton of cool whip. Even after that I thought it had too much of the greek yogurt flavor. I added some splenda and that helped.

9. Dana Rae says

I was a little disappointed by this recipe. Had to add extra cool whip, vanilla, and splenda to cut the baking soda/flour taste. Otherwise it looked really pretty and had a nice spreading texture. Was not a hit at my staff meeting that I brought it to. Thinking of adding marshmallow cream next time, even though it will totally obliterate the diet portion of the recipe.