For all of you Sloppy Joe lovers, we put the sloppy joes in biscuits. They turned out delicious and a lot less “sloppy” than the original kind! Hope you like them!
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb of ground beef (or you can use ground turkey)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 16.3 ounces Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits (mine had 8 biscuits)
- 16 ounces Manwich sloppy joe sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef (or turkey) and onions in a frying pan. When it is cooked through, add your Manwich sauce and stir until it is all heated through.
- Next flatten out your biscuits and add 2 spoonfuls of your meat mixture to one side of the biscuit. Add some cheese to the top of the turkey mixture then fold the biscuit and pinch it closed. Place them on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes until they are browned on top.
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!