This copycat apple pecan chicken salad is my favorite go-to salad! It's so easy to hurry and throw together and makes a great lunch!
- One bag of romaine lettuce
- One red apple cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup of bleu cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup of honey roasted pecans
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with your favorite dressing.
Wendy's uses a pomegranate dressing, and that's what we love to top it with, too!
Looking for a cute salad bowl? These are our favorite:
100 + Healthy Recipes from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Inside, you’ll find over 100 recipes that will help you on your path to living a healthier lifestyle. No preservatives, no deep-frying, and no drive-thru, just quick and easy recipes you and your family will love.
Get this eBook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.