The whole month of December is always busy for our family. Between family parties and our usual festivities, the month seems to fly by! Here are 25 Christmas traditions to help spread a little holiday cheer!
15. Have a Christmas campfire. Make a fire in the fireplace and share your favorite Christmas memories.
16. Have an ornament exchange. Each year all of the girls get together and bring an ornament to exchange. You will have quite the collection in years to come! Read more about our family's ornament exchange, here.
17. Have a "crazy dinner". Every year, our family would go to the store and each child got $3-$5 to spend on any food they want. We would come home and prepare all the food and eat by candlelight. Read more about our crazy dinner tradition,here.
18. Make some of our Homemade Caramels. Be sure to share with family and friends (they are very addicting)!
19. Decorate Christmas sugar cookies. We love this recipe for delicious, moist sugar cookies. Let the kids decorate the cookies with frosting and candy!
20. Bring dinner to a less fortunate family. Every Christmas Eve, our family would bring a turkey dinner to a family in need. Read more about our anonymous dinner tradition, here.
21. Visit Santa Claus. Kids love being able to visit Santa and tell them what is on their wishlist!
22. Have a Christmas talent show. Every year, our family gets together and each person shares a talent. Most of them are funny and we spend the whole year thinking about what we will do at the next talent show!