- Posted on
- 640 Comments
'Tis the season...and we are definitely giving away some great prizes this week! We have another FABULOUS giveaway for you from Pick Your Plum!
Have you ever glued your fingers together trying to put a project together? Stayed up all night just to finish that last project before your kids wake up? Gussied up your home just so the neighbors could gawk over your detail? Borrowed an idea from the store knowing you can make one too?
Just like the designers at Pick Your Plum - we have, too. And probably too many times to count! Here's what you need to know about this delightful site:
(and I had to let them tell you...they are a riot!)
- We have limited supplies on some of the most swank supplies. We have agents out in the field who find killer deals on high quality products.
- We delicately slap prime-o pricing on crafting, clothing, baking supplies, home decor and other fabulous finds. Stellar pricing. Cool.
- We sell it 'til it's gone or 'til time is up.
- You leave feeling like you just won Martha in a crafting contest (our favorite!).
- The supplies arrive in 7-8 shipping days and you've just picked your 'plum'! Doesn't it feel good?
Seriously. They've got everything. And it's GOOOOD. Just take a peek:
LOVE this twine! Absolutely love it. And I want to try making these Pottery Barn-Inspired Decorative Balls with it!
A photo book...or even better, a cute place to store all your recipes.
These personalized wooden words would be the perfect touch to any shelf (or room!).
This cupcake holder is adorable, AND easy to assemble. You seriously can't go wrong with it.
These metal letters would look good in so many places!
Pick Your Plum would is giving one of our lucky readers a $100 Plum Box full of swank crafting, fashion, baking, and home decor swag!
Want it? Here's how you can get it:
1. "Like" Pick Your Plum on Facebook and leave a comment to let us know.
2. Sign up for the Newsletter at Pick Your Plum and leave a comment to let us know.
3. Re-Pin your favorite Pick Your Plum Product and leave a comment to let us know.
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
You can enter 3 times.
Please leave your email address in the comment so that we can contact you if you win.
The winner will be announced on December 5th, 2012.
Last week's winner from the Rubee Lane giveaway is:
Cindy BrickleyNovember 21, 2012 5:12 AM
Please contact us within 48 hours to claim your prize!