- Posted on
- 169 Comments
We absolutely love this week's giveaway sponsor - Poppy Seed Projects.
We are always looking for excuses to get together. Our best excuse this week? To get our craft on! Poppy Seed Projects has some of the greatest craft classes - and they have just announced their newest class - Organize It! We all know how crazy life can get sometimes, and these classes are made to help keep your home and family organized and running smoothly.
There are 3 ways you can get involved in their Organize It! classes:
1. HOST A CLASS! Earn FREE PROJECTS, by hosting a class. Interested in booking a class for a ward Enrichment Night or Church Activity? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ATTEND A CLASS! To find out more about classes in your area email email@example.com.
3. BECOME A TEACHER! To learn more about teaching for Poppy Seed click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These cute cork boards and chalk boards will help you keep organized in any room of the house!
We LOVE these dry erase calendars! They are absolutely darling!
Or, mix and match these fun stencils...
with these cute frames...
to create your own masterpiece! These are the perfect way to get organized and add some cute decor at the same time!
*Please note that the projects are class projects, which means that they have to be purchased through Poppy Seed teachers. Poppy Seed has over 60 teachers in the US including TX, FL, VA, KY, as well as UT, AZ, and ID. If there is not a teacher your area and you would like to order an Organize It Project, you can send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Enter to win a Dry Erase Calendar of your choice with a cute Eleanor Frame:
1. Like Poppy Seed Projects on Facebook and leave a comment to let us know.
2. Pin your favorite Poppy Seed Project and leave a comment to let us know.
3. Check out Poppy Seed Projects' Blog and leave a comment to let us know.
This giveaway is open to US Residents only.
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
You can enter up to 3 times.
Please leave your email address in the comment so that we can contact you if you win.
The winner will be announced on October 24th, 2012.
Please contact us within 48 hours to claim your prize!