- Posted on
- 19 Comments
Looking for a delicious, hearty and warming slowcooker meal? This crock pot meal is so fast to throw together and tastes delicious! It tastes a lot like my Mom's Chicken Divan... just a lot easier.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
3 Chicken Breasts
1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Cheese Soup
1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Chicken Soup
1-½ cup Chicken Broth
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoons Galic Salt
4 cups Cooked Brown Rice (I used minute rice)
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
1. Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
3. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
4. In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice.
5. Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
6. Cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
8. Enjoy over a bowl of rice.
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen