Slow Cooker Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
3 Chicken Breasts
1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Cheese Soup
1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Chicken Soup
1-½ cup Chicken Broth
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoons Galic Salt
4 cups Cooked Brown Rice (I used minute rice)
2 cups Broccoli
1/2 cup fat free sour cream
1. Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
3. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
4. In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice.
5. Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
6. Cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
8. Enjoy over a bowl of rice.
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Looking for other slow cooker meals? You must try these!
You must be logged in to post a review.