35 Delicious Zucchini Recipes

I have to be honest- I really have not had much luck growing things in my garden. I usually try to blame it on the rocky soil that I have in my backyard. :) However, there is one thing that I can grow in crazy abundance: ZUCCHINI. For some reason, it just THRIVES in my rocky soil.
I have had up to 10 large zucchinis sitting on my counter at one time, just waiting to be used. I rounded up some recipes today that I think will help me clear out those zucchinis AND keep my family happy because they seriously all look delicious!
(Click on the words beneath each picture to be taken to the recipe)
  1. Aimee says:

Oooh, there are some good ideas in here girls, Thanks! And thanks for including my cinnamon frosted bars. Ironically I made a batch yesterday!! So so good.

2. Jana Burrow says:

The link for the zucchini, carrot, oatmeal cookies is actually the link for the muffins before them again. Could you tell the actual link for the cookies? I would love to make them! Thanks.

3. Flossie says:

I love to chop zucchini, onion, squash & mushrooms in big chunks & marinate it in Italian dressing. Throw it on the grill in a grill pan. Easy, delicious side dish! And a great way to use up some left over veggies…you could use anything you want. My two year old devours it every time we have this dish.

• Hilary says:

I skewer red onions, yellow squash, zucchini, and mushrooms for shish kabobs and matinate them in soy sauce, lea & perrins, olive oil, and tonys cajun seasoning and grill them. Its AMAZING!!

4. Jennifer Grove says:

LOVE the variety of the recipes! Can’t wait to try some. We always end up giving so much away because it grows so quickly.

5. Angie says:

I cannot get into the link for the zucchine nutella muffins through here anymore. Is there another link for it? They were delicious but this was my only link for recipe. Thanks in advance!