This seriously is the perfect dessert (or even side dish) for a hot summer day! My kids DOWN this salad whenever I make it and it is always a big hit at BBQ’s or potluck dinners. Some of you will fight me on this, saying that this is not a salad . . . but one of the definitions of a salad is “a varied mixture”, which is exactly what this is! It may not be healthy for you, but it is certainly delicious!
The crunchy apples and chewy candy bar pieces are the perfect compliment to the pudding base. I don’t recommend making this the night before because the apples tend to get a little mushy (I think that it tastes better when they are really crunchy).
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 large package (6 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 6 regular-sized Snickers candy bars, cut in bite size pieces (or 12 fun-sized bars)
- 3 medium size Granny Smith apples or other tart apple, cut up into small chunks
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding, then mix in the cool whip. Add the Snickers and then the apples (cut the apples after you have mixed the other ingredients so that they aren’t brown when you add them).
for style, beauty tips, daily deals, tutorials and more!
Follow Six Sisters’ Style on Facebook and Instagram,