20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. farfalle pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 ounces Colby Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 2 minutes; drain.
- Toss chicken, tomatoes, pepper, cheese, olives and dressing together in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and broccoli, toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
This recipe can be made earlier in the day to give the pasta and vegetables time to marinate in the dressing.
Supplies needed for this recipe:
We know how hard it can be to get dinner on the table. That is why we created the Six Sisters’ Menu Plan Membership! Each week you will receive a weekly menu plan (that includes 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes and 2 dessert recipes) and a detailed shopping list to make grocery shopping a breeze! We have done all the busy work for you, so you just need to shop and cook!
All of our recipes are family-friendly and we have been developing these recipes for the last 5 years!
You can read more about it and JOIN HERE!
For as little as $3 a month, you can take the stress out of dinnertime! It is free to cancel at anytime, so it’s worth a shot at making your life easier!