- Posted on
- 7 Comments
Easy Pizza Quesadillas
8 four tortillas
8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
6 ounces of sliced pepperoni
1 16 ounce jar of pizza sauce
(You could also add any other pizza toppings that you like)
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and fry the pepperoni until crisp - transfer to a paper towel to drain
2. Brush each tortilla with a thin layer of pizza sauce. You want this layer to be very thin!
3. Spinkle cheese on top of the sauce on the bottom tortilla. Top with other toppings if desired. Sprinkle another layer of cheese and place the other tortilla on top- sauce side down
4. Preheat a greased skillet over medium heat.
5. Gently place quesadilla in the pan and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and tortillas are crispy
6. Slice into quarters and serve with a bowl of warm pizza sauce