Easy 7 UP Biscuits

I've been trying to find fast and easy recipes so my little 4 year old can help me make them. When I saw these biscuits I knew I just had to try them! It doesn't get much better than fast, easy and delicious! My little girl was so proud of herself when they were done! If she can make them... anyone can!

Easy 7-Up Biscuits
Ingredients:

2 Cups Bisquick
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup 7-UP
1/4 cup melted butter

Cut Sour Cream into biscuit mix then add 7-up. It makes a very soft dough. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. - Don't knead the dough - just pat it out.  Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan. Cut 9 biscuits into circles. Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Keep on eye on them the last minutes of cooking.

From Your Home Based Mom

1. Sandra says:

I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back and this is the only way I make biscuits now. It is easy and they taste great. So great the I have to cute the recipe in half or me and my husband would sit and eat the whole pan with butter and jelly!!!

2. mchughtammy says:

I love the daily recipes and fabulous ideas, however, I do wish that the recipes were more of a made from scratch type. I’m indeed American but I live in Europe and can’t purchase products like Bisquick, cream of chicken soup, etc….. often the title and pictures capture my attention only for me to be disappointed when perusing the ingredients list.
    Hoping for some more -made from scratch- type of recipes in the future =D
    Thanks for sharing so many fabulous ideas
    Tammy

3. Hayley says:

Yum, how easy. Never thought to add 7-Up to it but I don’t do biscuits unless they’re flaky yet moist… these look like they fit that bill!!

4. Unknown says:

Can you freeze these? Like make a big batch, freeze, and then only pull out a few for each meal instead of making a huge pan of biscuits you have to eat everyday for a week =S

5. kate says:

Could I use Arrowhead lemon/lime carbonated water? It has no sugar so better for my sugar levels.I think it would do the same job?
    Thanks!!

• Cyd says:

We have never tried that before. Please let us know how it turns out. Perfect for those who need to cut back on sugar.

6. Leigh Anne@Yourhomebasedmom.com says:

These have become our favorite go to biscuit recipe! So glad you liked them too!!

7. Denise F says:

It says to melt the butter, what do you do with it? Brush the biscuits, put in the bottom of the pan and put them in it before they bake?

8. callie says:

recipes sounds delicious, but i am feeding a large crowd. someone asked about freezinf biscuits and the answer was yes, however, i am not sure if they are frozen unbaked or baked. and do you recommend a method for wrapping them for freezing? also, should you let them thaw first or bake frozen? what about par baking the biscuits night before and baking them until done in the morning?
    thanks

9. Sharon says:

oh my—— made these per recipe, made thinner (12) biscuits used 8 by 10 pan. Used biscuit cutter.
    When they were almost done I scrambled eggs , cut deli ham with same cutter, and cheese circles also.
    I had 6 perfect ham,egg and cheese biscuits without a 40 mile round trip to the fast food places (you know the ones. The ingredients will now always be in my home.
    PPS: for those with a soda stream is made my own bottle of lemon-lime soda, worked great.