This recipe can easily be made into a freezer meal that literally takes only a couple of minutes to prepare – just read the instructions of the recipe for directions on how to make this a quick and easy freezer meal!
And if you are looking for more easy and delicious freezer meals, be sure to check out our newest ebook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.
- 2-3 pound roast (either beef or pork- we use whatever is on sale that week!)
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) beef consomme (I can always find this mixed in with the soups)
- 6-8 buns (we love hoagie buns, but any kind will work)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in greased slow-cooker. Pour consomme over the top of the roast.
- Cook on low 8-11 hours or on high for 5-7 hours. Remove roast and save extra juice for dipping! With 2 forks, shred roast (when it is done, it should pull apart easily . . . almost fall apart).
- Serve meat on buns and use extra juice to dip sandwiches in.
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place contents of bag inside slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 8-11 hours (or HIGH for 5-7 hours). Remove roast from slow cooker and save extra juice for dipping! With 2 forks, shred roast and serve meat on buns.
Looking for more of our favorite slow cooker recipes? Check out these ones:
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
8 Can Taco Soup
Salsa Verde Chicken
Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches