Beef, Chicken, Friday Fun List, Main Dish, Pork

50 Man Pleasing Meals for Father’s Day

50+Man+Pleasing+Meals[1]

I don’t know about your family, but Father’s Day is all about meat and grilling for us!
The meatier the better.
My husband is the biggest burger fanatic I know, so any reason we have to celebrate with a burger, we will!  I think he would be thrilled if I whipped any of these fabulous “man pleasing” meals!
Look no further for your amazing Father’s Day dinner.  We’ve got you covered!
Click on the link below each picture to be taken to the recipe.

BBQ Pot Roast Over Cheddar Ranch Grits

Lime Chili Rubbed Steak

Braised Brisket with Mushrooms

Chicken Pot Pie

Crock Pot Pulled BBQ Pork

Steak with Chimichurri Sauce

Fat Doug Burger

Looking for some great desserts and side dishes for your Father’s Day meal?
Check out our Recipe Index!

Comments

I just wanted to drop a little note to let you know how much I adore your blog. It along with some of my other favorites has inspired me to start a blog of my own. I know you’re super busy but I would just love it if you could check it out and if you have time to let me know what you think. I’m just getting started so any advance you could give would be very much appreciated.

~ Stephanie

Thanks for featuring some of my dishes in your roundup! These all look like perfect meals to celebrate dad! I’ve bookmarked many of them!

A reader friend of mine shared this link with per my recent post about my adventures as a new wife and me accidentally hating beef! Not only am I new wife, but a new blogger, too, so I’m super excited to check out your guys’ site-

Here’s the post of mine that encouraged my friend to forward me your very helpful link:

Thanks so much, and the real thank you will come from my Shippmate when he gets to so eagerly reunite with his beloved beef that I keep forgetting to put in our meals. :)

Thank you Cris! I find all of these a joke. Great way to give your father a heart attack and high cholesterol. People need to wake up and learn how to cook amazing meals without meat. It can be done! They are pleasing for women and MEN.

@haley
    They are ideas, a collection of recpies.No one said make them in one day. Relax, people know how to cook healthy meals too….. Also its a Fathers Day post!
    In general men like meat, almost every man I know does.

• Sharon says

Some of these are great ideas but I’m really at a loss as to why Americans add so much manufactured “flavour” to dishes that could be done so beautifully using natural flavours like FRESH herbs, garlic, onion, spices etc. Why on earth do you need to put “onion mix”, “soup mix” and “italian dressing mix” into a slow cooked meal? Or into anything?? If you are using good quality meat, freshest of fresh vege and herbs there is absolutely no reason to add all of this toxic muck. It’s really no wonder levels of disease are so high when we pass these packets off as food