4th of July, Friday Fun List, Grilling, Main Dish, Summer

25 Delicious Camping Recipes

Comments

These are lots of great ideas for campfires, but I’m looking for new recipes to make when camping in areas in a fire ban. We use propane cook stove mostly. Thanks.

holy crap, i want to go camping even more so now! I will have to try some of these out… even if only on our propane kitchen stove

I have a great camping recipe, in a Baggie put 2-3 eggs, add ham cubes or bacon crumbs, cheese, onions, bell pepper, mushrooms or whatever you like in your omelet and put in boiling water voila Camp fire omelet

I’m the camp director this year…first time I’ve been to camp since I was 15! Seriously! These are absolutely fantastic recipes and ideas. Thank you!

6. Ashley Armm says

Kassidy our chef will be making all of these delicious recipes this weekend, while camping! She is sooooo excited! She declares it will be the greatest weekend of her life! xoxo yum yum! THANK YOU AND THANK YOU KASSIDY FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD COOK!

7. Asenath says

I’m so excited to try a few of these recipes on my family this weekend!!! These recipes are looking so yummy!

8. Kristina says

Going on our first camping trip of the season. We usually eat super easy (you know out of a can!!) But these recipes look so easy, I already have three of them on my weekend menu! Can’t wait to try them!! Thanks so much!

9. david reed says

hey you guys rock i love the recipes for campin!!!! especially the baked potatoe with bacon and ham and cheese…very cool also the quesadilla recipe is awesome…im goin campin this weekend with my kids and we are soooo makin both of those…and probly the hot dogs…very cool site guys very cool!!!!

10. Chante LaGon says

This is a wonderful collection of camping recipes! I’m going to link to it from our Summer Essentials pinboard. Check it out at pinterest.com/homedepot. Thank you!

– Chante

• Cyd says

The 25 camping recipes come from our blog and many others. You would have to go to the links under the picture to print each recipe.

11. Diane R says

This idea came from “Can Cooking”, traditionally a milk can over a wood fire, but can easily be prepared in a large dutch oven over fire, or an electric roaster oven where it will can be left mostly unattended. A good ol german meal-nothing is exact here-kielbasa, cabbage, carrots, new potatoes, onion, corn on the cob. Season simply with salt and pepper. Use water or chicken broth for steam. Serve with buttered crusty bread. Fantastic.

12. Susan says

What great ideas for camping. The last time I remember camping was at a music festival, 40 years ago. I prepped Kung Pao Chicken in gallon baggies. Precooked rice in one, marinated chicken in another, veggies in another, and a small baggie of peanuts. The drums were beating, clouds of ganja wafted through camp, and we dinned like royalty. Great memories.

Trackbacks