5 Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie

As the days get warmer, I find myself wanting to spend less and less time in the kitchen. Seriously, who wants to be slaving over a hot stove while the sun is shining and it is beautiful spring weather outside?! Not this lady!

I found this Key Lime Pie recipe on the back of a pre-made graham cracker crust package . . . who would have thought that there could be such great recipes there?! This creamy pie seriously only takes 5 minutes to throw together (time yourself! I dare you!) and tastes amazing . . . my husband was so thrilled to find it in the fridge after dinner and he couldn't believe that I had spent so much time preparing dinner and still made this for dessert. :)
(Shh . . . don't tell him I'm not super wife. It will be our little secret.)

Five Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie
Ingredients:
1/4 cup water
1 package (4-serving size, I think it's 0.3 oz) sugar-free lime Jell-o*
2 containers (6 oz each) Key Lime Pie yogurt (I used Yoplait)
1 tub (8 oz) frozen non-dairy whipped topping (Cool-Whip), thawed
1 pre-made graham cracker crust

In a microwave-safe measuring cup, heat water for 45-90 seconds or until boiling. Whisk in Jell-o until dissolved.
In a large bowl, whisk together Jell-o mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.

*I have never made this recipe using any other kind of Jell-o except for sugar free. I am not sure if it would work with regular Jell-o because the size of the packages are so much different.

This post is sponsored by:

Button

Modern Art and Palette Knife Paintings by artist Yogi Gray. They are so unique and absolutely stunning! She features flower paintings, tree paintings, textured paintings, contemporary and modern wall art and all are ready to become breathtaking decor in your home. Featured on HGTV and collected worldwide!

Linking up here and here.

1. Carey says:

This looks delicious!

I’ve never made a pie like this before, so question: do you have to use a non-dairy whipped topping or would real whipped topping work as well?

• Camille says:

Hi Carey! I have only made this using non-dairy whipped topping. I am not sure that real whipped topping would produce the same texture, but I think that it might work! Let us know if you try it!

2. I’ve only made this with the sugar free strawberry jello and yogurt. It’s very tasty! I’ll be trying the key lime version soon! Thanks for sharing such great recipes!

3. Kate says:

thanks for the reminder! I used to make this all of the time when on weight watchers…my doc is on my case, so this is a great reminder of how to make this treat…you don’t have any ideas on calories do you? I can guess. ~ Kate

4. Gabriela says:

In the Ingredients section of your post, when you say “1/4 water”, what is the measurement? I’m not sure how to measure a fourth of water. Is it a fourth of the package of Jell-O? or a fourth of a pint of water, a fourth of a quart? a fourth of what? Sorry to be so lame but my husband does all the cooking around here and he wanted me to ask you for clarification please. Thank you so much!

5. Janet says:

Looks yummy. I subscribe by email and I don’t think it’s been too long since I clicked over to the website, but I love the look! Gotta give mine a makeover, so indecisive.
    craftythriftydecoratingwifemom.wordpress.com

• Camille says:

Hi CJG! We don’t have the nutrition facts or WW points right now, but we are actually launching another site in the next 60 days that has all our recipes along with nutrition facts and WW points! Stay tuned!!! :)

6. Donna says:

I’ve made this recipe a lot using all different flavors. Its fun to match up yogurt and jello flavors lol. Also someone wondered about using regular jello instead of sugar free…When using regular jello I increase the water to just barely a 1/2 cup of water to dissolve the jello . Right now I have a raspberry yogurt, cranberry jello flavor combo chilling in the fridge.

• Renee says:

I have also made this recipe with regular jello (not sugar free) and it turned out fine with just a wee bit more water. I found if I added too much water I had too much pie filling..lol

7. alice says:

I got this recipe on the back of the label on a graham cracker pie crust about 3-4 yrs ago. I have made it using all kind of flavors. It is yummy. I have always used sugar free gelatin, but I do think it will work with the regular.