- 1 cup sour cream (I used fat free)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb small red potatoes (I peeled mine but that is optional)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping
- Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
- Spoon ½ of the potato mixture into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with ¾ cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours).
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for more easy Slow Cooker Recipes?
Check out some of our favorites:
Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
Slow Cooker 7-Up Chicken and Rice
Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
Slow Cooker Pot Roast Sliders
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!