Needless to say, I have learned that they do make boneless, skinless chicken thighs and I couldn’t be happier about it, especially because of this delicious recipe!
This chicken is moist and flavorful. We all had our fair share of second helpings!
(For the record, this recipe actually did knock my husbands socks off. He definitely appreciated the hairless thighs the second time around.)
- 1 1.5-lb package chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Dried rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix together Dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar.
- Put the whole package of chicken thighs into an oven-proof baking dish (I lined mine with aluminum foil for easy clean up). Salt and pepper the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- Put the chicken thighs in the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce halfway through.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with rosemary.
Want more Six Sisters’ Stuff??
Check out our book, available for purchase HERE.