Heavenly Halibut Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used light miracle whip)
- 1 tablespoon lemonjuice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, butter, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green onions, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Broil halibut fillets 8 minutes in the prepared oven, or until easily flaked with a fork. Spread with the cheese mixture, and continue broiling 2 minutes, or until topping is bubbly and lightly browned.
Serve with baked zucchini and banana squash.
Adapted from Allrecipes