This recipe was so easy and my whole family enjoyed it! It is creamy enough that you could serve it over pasta!
20 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 2 (8 oz.) boxes of cream cheese (you can use Neufchatel or Fat Free)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Ritz cracker crumbs for topping
- Cook the chicken, then slice or break it into bite size pieces.
- Cook broccoli in salted water.
- Place the broccoli in a 9x13 greased casserole dish.
- Heat the milk, cream cheese, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese over low heat, stirring till the mixture is smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce over the broccoli. Now add the chicken into the pan and pour rest of sauce over it. Sprinkle the top with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. (Note: watch the sauce while baking, it can get too hot and burn on top!)
Here are some of our favorites: