This is one of my favorite side dishes! It is so fast and easy that I can set the table while these little guys are cooking.
Easy Broiled Asparagus
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
- A bunch of Asparagus
- 3 Teaspoons of Garlic Salt
- 1½ Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Set your oven to Broil.
- Spread your Asparagus on a Cookie Sheet
- Shake Garlic salt over Asparagus
- Drizzle the Olive Oil over the Asparagus.
- With your hands roll the Asparagus so each piece is covered evenly with the oil and salt.
- Spread your Asparagus on the sheet evenly so that they are not overlapping.
- Stick in your oven and Broil for about 5 minutes. (I would check at 4 just in case - you don't want them to burn)
You might also enjoy these healthy sides: