We decided to celebrate the first day of Spring with Strawberry S’mores! Now, I know what you are thinking: strawberries don’t really go with s’mores. I’m here to tell you that you will NEVER go back once you try them!
- 1 graham cracker sheet
- 2 large marshmallows
- ½ of a Hershey's chocolate bar
- 1 large strawberry cut into slices
- Break the graham cracker in half and layer your chocolate and strawberries on top of it.
- Then cook your marshmallows. You can do this over a grill, fire pit, and or even right on the stove.
- Cook to your liking (whether that be light brown or burned crispy).
- Put your marshmallows on top of the strawberries and press the other half of the graham cracker on top of the marshmallows to release it from the cooking utensil.
You Might Also Enjoy These S’more Recipes
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!