10 minPrep Time
6 hrCook Time
6 hr, 10 Total Time
- 3-4 pound pork shoulder butt roast (can have bone-in)
- 3 Tablespoons paprika
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/3 cup liquid smoke
- 1 (16-20 oz) bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Spray the inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray (or use a slow cooker liner).
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard and liquid smoke in a small bowl.
- Rub all over the roast, covering all sides. (Optional: poke your roast with a large fork a couple of times to let the flavors really soak in).
- Place lid on slow cooker and bake on low for 8-10 hours (or high 5-6 hours).
- Shred meat when finished and add bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Serve on buns and enjoy! We love this with a side of potato salad or pasta salad.
Follow Six Sisters’ Style on Facebook and Instagram,
for style, beauty tips, daily deals, tutorials and more!