- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used 4)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can of cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. can of 7UP or lemon lime soda
- 1 c. rice (Minute Rice is best)
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker. Cover with soup and 7UP. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on low. Add rice and chicken broth and cook for 2-3 more hours until chicken is cooked through.
Looking for a great Slow Cooker?
You can find our favorite one HERE
These ones are our favorites!
Crock Pot Chunky Roast Stew
Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Slow Cooker Sirloin Tips and Gravy