- 1 (11-12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (11-12 oz) bag butterscotch chips*
- 1 (10-12 oz) bag Chow Mein noodles
- M&M's, Jellybeans, Chocolate eggs, or any other kind of "egg-shaped" candy
- Dump your two bags of chips into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave on 50% power for 60 seconds.
- Stir and repeat until all chips are smoothly melted.
- Add bag of chow mein noodles to the melted chocolate and stir until all noodles are coated.
- Lay out wax paper and drop a large tablespoonful of chocolate noodles onto wax paper. Mold into a "bird nest" shape. Warning- your hands will get messy.
- Place a couple of "egg" candies on top of the chocolate nest. Let harden (if you can resist eating it! They are good when they are warm and gooey too!) and place in the fridge if you want them to set-up faster.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Peanut Caramel Bars
Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars
No Bake Lemon Ice Box Cake
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Easy No Bake Cookies