Chocolate, Dessert, Snacks

Friday Fun List: 50 Easy & Delicious No Bake Desserts

50+no+bake+treats[2]

Spring is Crazy at our house! There are so many different functions that I need to bring desserts too, and sometimes I don’t have the time to bake something. So I have many No Bake “Go To” recipes that I can whip up fast and I don’t even have to turn on my oven!

Here are some of my FAVORITES!

35. Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies (Loving the sprinkles!)

50. Reese’s Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats

Linking up Linking up herehere and here.

Comments

Believe it or not, I am sending my husband this link – he’s the pastry chef of our home :) He’s going to love having all of these recipes. TY!

YUM! I am stopping by from the SNAP link up and wanted to say hello! I’m looking forward to meeting all the talented bloggers attending in a few weeks! Hopefully we’ll get a chance to meet!! Happy and safe travels!

Hey Ladies!

I’m currently on deployment in Afghanistan with all guys. A couple of us were just checking out your website and it literally made us drool! We were just wondering how we may get some of those sweet, delicious-looking treats out our way?

If you’re interested in boosting the morale of some Army Soldiers, please let me know and feel free to contact me at: sbmcd17@gmail.com

We’d appreciate the support, and we LOVE the goodies and recipes you have posted on your website! Thanks!

Shannon M
    1LT, Field Artillery
    US Army, Afghanistan

4. Goodie lover says

All these are awsome!! You will see theses desserts at my parties!! Great idea for the 50 desserts!! Will have to make all of them because they look soo good!!

5. Irene says

WOW!!!! Thanks for the list!!!! In the summer, my house gets hot!!! It would get even hotter with the oven turned on!! These no-bake recipes are sure to help. Thanks again!!! :)

6. Keara says

The Chubby Hubby Truffles were to die for I am only 12 and I made these for my parents party…. I got so many good comments so Thank you for making my mom believe that I am not just a kid with a bowl and a spoon!

7. Nichole says

Hello, and thanks for the wonderful ideas!! The only problem I am experiencing is that I can not get the recipes.. When I click on the dessert the picture just re-loads to the same picture. If you can help me out getting the actual recipes I would be extremely grateful!! :) Thanks again.

• Cyd says

Don’t click on the picture, click on the title of the recipe and that will take you to the recipe site.

8. amal says

marvellou>>>owsome””””””””wonderful ideas “”””””””iam going to try many of them thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

9. hanha says

haha this person was hacked haha yeah um thanks this really helped me think of yummy things to make for christmas

10. Hannah says

The chocolate dipped strawberry tastes sooo good! We added it to our menu for cooking class! Thanks so much I love it :)

11. Stephanie says

Strawberries dipped in chocolate is very delicious. These are fantastic ideas for the summer time when it is too hot to cook any type of desserts. Quick and easy, just the way I like it. Thank you so much for the helpful ideas to have some easy yummy desserts!

12. cp says

My favorite no bake desert for bringing to parties is:
    Take 3 or more different fruits, chop them up, mix them together in a bowl.
    Easy quick and healthy! And always appreciated since potlucks are usually deficient in fresh fruits and veggies. We never have left overs!