I LOVE anything with Peanut Butter and Chocolate but sometimes I don’t have all day to bake in the kitchen. When I found these I knew I had to give them a try. It only took about 5 minutes to throw everything together then I let them sit in the refrigerator until after dinner. They turned out perfect and So Delicious!
Adapted From Baker Lady
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar (aka powdered sugar)
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9X9 square pan because I wanted them thicker) In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
We put together some of our tried and true favorites, including many new recipes that are not on our blog.