- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups milk chocolate mini eggs
- In a medium sizes mixing bowl sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Add melted butter to the bowl of your electric mixer.
- Cream together with sugars.
- Add in vanilla and eggs mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until it is incorporated.
- Fold in Mini Eggs.
- Spread batter into a greased 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 325 for about 40 minutes or until a tooth pick is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
You might also enjoy these blondies:
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!