- 2 pounds asparagus
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup (maple-flavored syrup or honey can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus spears.
- In 12-inch skillet or 4-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 inch water (salted if desired) to boiling.
- Add asparagus. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- In a small bowl, mix maple syrup, mustard and oil. Drizzle over asparagus and serve immediately.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!