- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- ½ c. pancake syrup
- ⅓ c. packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ c. chopped pecans, opt.
- ¼ c. chopped almonds, opt.
- Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired). Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring. Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!
Items needed for this recipe:
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!