- 1 (3-4 pound) beef roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope Au Jus mix
- 1 pkg. King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Sliced Swiss cheese (1 slice per slider)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons creamy horseradish sauce
- Whisk together water, salsa and seasoning packets. Place roast in slow cooker. Pour seasoning mixture over roast. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet. Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom half of each roll. Place baking sheet in oven with broiler on low. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until edges of the rolls are golden and cheese has melted (be sure to watch them closely so they don't burn!). Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Place a spoonful of shredded beef on top of each roll with Swiss cheese on it.
- Mix sour cream, chili sauce and horseradish sauce until well combined and spread on the top half of each roll. Assemble each slider by placing the top half of the roll on top of the bottom.
Here are a few of our favorite:
Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Turkey Burger Joes
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Chipotle Pulled Pork
Love our slow cooker recipes?!
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!