- 4-6 pork chops
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cans fat-free cream of chicken soup*
- 2 packages dry Ranch dressing mix*
- 1 cup milk
- Dried parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and put potatoes on the bottom. Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes. Mix together the condensed soups, Ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour on top of the pork chops and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Use the extra sauce in the slow cooker as a gravy for the potatoes and the pork chops. Sprinkle with dried parsley if you want.
Slow Cooker Sweet Pork
Asian Style Meatballs
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Hula Chicken
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast