- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker. Combine beans, corn, Rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder and onion powder and pour over chicken. Place cream cheese on top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir cream cheese into chili. Use 2 forks and shred the chicken. Stir together and serve.
Here are a few of our favorite:
Healthy Loaded Veggie Soup
Easy Curry Chicken Soup
Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Slow Cooker Tuscan Soup
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!