You can’t go wrong with the classic chocolate and peanut butter combo . . . and these cookies are incredibly moist and delicious! If you have never tried a pudding cookie recipe before, I highly recommend starting with these. They are divine!
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 T vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 (4 oz) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (10 oz) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 cup miniature Reese's peanut butter cups (I have also used big Reese's chopped up into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Put flour, baking soda, and salt into a separate bowl and mix together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Add in pudding (do not prepare pudding, add it to mix in powder form).
- Fold in peanut butter chips and Reese's and mix until just combined (don't over-mix it).
- Place heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes (don't overbake).
- Let cookies cool for about 10 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet.
You might also enjoy these cookie recipes: