These little roll-ups are the perfect appetizer or even make a great lunch! You’ll be surprised at how easy they are to make.
Mexican Tortilla Wrap Roll-Ups
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 10 servings
These fun roll ups are great for a party or make the perfect lunch! They pack well in your kids lunch boxes.
- 16 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 24 oz. container sour cream
- 2-3 T taco seasoning
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 10-12 large tortillas
- ⅔ cup peas (I used frozen peas that had been thawed)
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ⅓ cup diced green peppers (any color peppers look pretty)
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 11 ounces Niblets sweet corn (Green Giant canned)
- ⅔ cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning.
- In the center of each tortilla, put a small stripe of refried beans. On the rest of the tortilla spread the sauce making sure to get the edges. You want a decent amount to make sure all your toppings will stick. Sprinkle with toppings and roll up. Tuck in the ends and wrap in Saran wrap.
- *Be sure not to over-stuff or they won’t roll up.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Slice before serving and serve with your favorite salsa (we love Chili’s salsa)!
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Check out all four of our cookbooks here: