- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups mango salsa
- Cumin to taste (1/2 to 1 tsp.)
- Lemon Pepper to taste (1/2 to 1 tsp.)
- Put chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour over chicken breasts and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks in the crock pot and serve over rice.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Looking for other delicious slow cooker recipes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Slow Cooker Beef Sirloin Tips and Gravy
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Chipotle Pulled Pork
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken
Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite slow cooker recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!