Chicken, Fresh Food Friday, Main Dish

Fresh Food Friday: 50 Easy and Delicious Chicken Breast Recipes

50 chicken breast recipes

Cookbook Image Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it’s priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE. NOW ON TO THE CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES!!!
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for our latest recipes and projects!
Do you ever feel like you are in a “dinner rut”?
We have chicken a couple of times a week just because it’s something my whole family likes, but I find myself repeating a lot of my meals over and over . . .
This week we rounded up
50 Easy and Delicious Chicken Breast Recipes
so you never run into that problem again!
(Well, at least for 50 days or so . . .)
Have a great Friday! (Click on the words under each picture to see the recipe)

Caramelized Honey Dijon Chicken

Comments

I have made the parmesan crusted chicken twice now for my 2 teenage boys and husband. SOOOOOO Good……they want it at least once a week now. Can’t wait to try the other 49!!

Lovely recipes! Can’t wait to try them out!
    I just fell in love with Grilled Bruschetta Chicken… looks so yummy!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kind Regards
    Maya

Wish I could see the Lemon Dill recipe… when you click on the link below the picture, it directs you somewhere else :( Has anyone been able to find it? Thanks!

4. Sara P says

Thanks so much for putting these together! Chicken can get so boring! I’ve made several of these & they’re delicious!

5. Shar says

This was awesome, I took chicken breast out of the freezer this morning and was like what am I going to make. I have chicken way tooooo often!!! lol Great job ladies!

6. Brenna says

So I have been on this blog before and made the Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce and now when I click on the recipe it says the blog is private and I am not accepted. Please except me or email (Brennaw14@gmail.com) me the recipe, thanks! I love that recipe and I am dying the make it again.

7. Jamie says

I was interested in the creamy mustard sauce chicken. But I guess you have to be invited to the bloggers site to get the recipe. Seems a little inconvenient

8. Beverly says

Love these. I have made two of these so far and both of them will be made again on a regular basis.

9. Karen @ Money Saving Enthusiast says

So many to choose from! where do I begin? ; ) That Greek recipe stands out to me. Looks super yummy.

10. Nazira says

Hello girls, can you please upload the link of the chicken with mustard and cream sauce? it doesn’t work when I click on it :(. Thanks!