- 2¾ cup all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and sugar using a mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time to sugar mixture, mixing on low in between each addition. Add vanilla and mix. Add flour and mix until combined. Stir in chips and then pecans.
- Coat a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray and spread batter evenly into dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Make sure you don’t over-bake.
(Recipe adapted from Bakerella)
Equipment needed for this recipe: