- Brownies, cut into 1" squares
- 2 large pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 4 Heath candy bars, regular size
- 1 (large container) Cool Whip
- Prepare brownies according to package or recipe directions. Once the brownies are baked and cooled, cut up into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to directions.
- Crush the Heath candy bars into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Spoon about a third of your pudding into a trifle dish.
- Add a layer of brownie pieces.
- Sprinkle on some of the crushed Heath.
- Drizzle on some caramel sauce.
- Top with about half of the cool whip.
- Repeat all layers.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Here are a few of our favorite:
Cake Mix Peanut Butter Bars
Take 5 Mini Bites
Caramel Oat Bars
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!