- 5 cups Chex cereal (I used Rice Chex, but Corn Chex would work great!)
- 10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1½ cups Funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin. Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.
It’s finally here!