Do you have 10 minutes?
Then I HIGHLY recommend running into the kitchen and throwing this amazing little snack together!
It’s is CRAZY addicting . . . so you might want to double the batch!
My husband loves all things made with a Funfetti cake mix, so I made it for him but ended up eating most of it myself.
Trust me . . . you are going to LOVE this!
Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 servings
hen I HIGHLY recommend running into the kitchen and throwing this amazing little snack together! It’s is CRAZY addicting . . . so you might want to double the batch!
- 5 cups Chex cereal (I used Rice Chex, but Corn Chex would work great!)
- 10 oz (5 squares) vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1½ cups Funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin. Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated.
Equipment needed for this recipe:
Looking for more Cake Batter Recipes?
Check out some of our favorites:
It’s finally here!
Our FIRST cookbook is now available for purchase!
You can check it out HERE.