- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ c. marinara/pizza sauce
- 1½ c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- Pizza toppings of your choice: ie, ham and pineapple, pepperoni slices, sausage, etc.
- 2 Tbl. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbl. olive oil or melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll pizza dough on a greased baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce down the middle of your dough.
- Add mozzarella cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Cut 1 inch diagonal strips up each side of the dough.
- Fold 1 inch strips up and over pizza filling, alternating sides to get a braided look.
- Brush the tops of the braided dough with olive oil or melted butter (I've used both and there's not much difference in result) and then sprinkle with the garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese (I mixed all of these together and then sprinkled on top).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cook for a few minutes then cut into slices and serve.
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!